Please contact a loan officer for rate details! You can save thousands by paying weekly or bi-weekly!
Your effective rate may be much lower if you take advantage of our partial payment options!
Unlike the big banks, we allow this service for free and without escrow...and with payment flexibility!
Low-cost closings, one-time construction loan closings, and so many other benefits the big banks cannot offer!
No sales goals. Loans are not sold and decisions are made locally!
2018 PROMOTION: $150 off closing costs for all closed-end mortgage loans!
PORTFOLIO MORTGAGE LOAN RATES • EFFECTIVE: MAY 30, 2018
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
| || APR* || Maximum |
| Loan to |
|Owner Occupied Residential Real Estate|| || || |
| First Mortgage || || || |
| 0/1 Year ARM (±1% Annual Cap, ±5% Lifetime Cap, Fixed Rate Conversion Option) ||3.900%||30 years||≤95%|
| 3/3 Year ARM (±3% Tri-Annual Cap, ±5% Lifetime Cap) ||4.150%||30 years||≤95%|
| 5/1 Year ARM (±2% Annual Cap, ±5% Lifetime Cap, Fixed Rate Conversion Option) ||4.300%||30 years||≤95%|
| 7/1 Year ARM (±2% Annual Cap, ±5% Lifetime Cap, Fixed Rate Conversion Option) ||4.400%||30 years||≤95%|
|10/1 Year ARM (±2% Annual Cap, ±5% Lifetime Cap, Fixed Rate Conversion Option) ||4.550%||30 years||≤95%|
| Fixed Rate ||4.650%||15 years||≤95%|
| Fixed Rate || 5.150% || 30 years || ≤95% |
| Second Mortgage || || || |
| Fixed Rate || 6.150% || 10 years || 80% |
| Home Equity Line of Credit || || || |
| Prime Equity Line (Prime Rate+1%, Revised Quarterly, 18% Maximum A.P.R.) || 5.750% || 20 years || 80% |
| Non-Owner Occupied Residential Real Estate || || || |
| First Mortgage || || || |
| 0/1 Year ARM (±1% Annual Cap, ±5% Lifetime Cap) ||5.900%||20 years||75%|
| 3/3 Year ARM (±3% Tri-Annual Cap, ±5% Lifetime Cap) ||6.400%||20 years||75%|
| Fixed Rate ||6.650%||15 years||75%|
| Commercial Real Estate || || || |
| We are not currently quoting commercial real estate loan rates or wishing to expand the portfolio. |
- Higher loan to value ratio financing may be available for Owner Occupied First Mortgage loans with mortgage insurance. Subject to credit approval. Mortgage insurance may increase the APR.
- Lower loan to value ratio financing and reduced maximum terms may be required for Permanent Manufactured Housing with Real Estate. Mortgage insurance is not available.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR*) is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as a yearly rate. The APRs shown here are based on the interest rate and a variety of assumptions and conditions, and may not take into account specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Your loan's APR will depend on the specific characteristics of your transaction.
- Interest on all loan accounts is computed on a 365-day accrual basis. Partial payment options are available. No fee.
- Fixed Rate Conversion Option rate is subject to the FNMA 30 year, 60 day Required Net Yield + ⅜%. 1% of balance fee.
- Revision Option rate change is available for all mortgage loans. ½% of balance fee with a $250 minimum.
- As indicated above (±), all Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) loan rates may increase (or decrease) after consummation. The 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 ARMs may increase (or decrease) after being fixed for their respective periods.
- All loan offers are subject to credit approval.
- The Prime Equity Line closing cost estimate is ±$1,000.00. Please see your loan officer for this and other loan closing cost details.
- Principal and interest (P&I) payment examples have been provided based on a $100,000 loan amount: 0/1 Year ARM, $471.67; 3/3 Year ARM, $486.10; 5/1 Year ARM, $494.87; 7/1 ARM, $500.76; 10/1 ARM, $509.66; 15 Year Fixed Rate, $515.64; 30 Year Fixed Rate, $546.03; and 10 Year Fixed Rate, $609.23. Estimated payments do not include taxes and insurance, and the actual payment will be greater as a result.