CONSUMER LOAN RATES • EFFECTIVE: MAY 30, 2018
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
| || APR || Maximum |
| Loan to |
|Secured Financing|| || || |
| Autos, Light Trucks, Boats, RVs, Personal Watercraft, |
Snowmobiles, Motorcycles, and ATVs
| || || |
|2018 - 2016 model years||3.240% ||48 months||≤100%|
| ||3.490% ||60 months||≤100%|
|2015 - 2011 model years||4.240%||48 months||≤100%|
|2010 - 2008 model years||5.240%||36 months||≤100%|
|Extended terms for Boats and RVs|| || || |
|2018 - 2016 model years||6.240%||120 months||80%|
|2015 - 2011 model years||6.740%||72 months||75%|
|Untitled Collateral|| || || |
| UCC Financing Statement ||10.000%||24 months||75%|
|Unsecured Financing|| || || |
|We are not currently quoting unsecured financing loan rates.|
- All advertised rates are subject to credit approval. Your rate may vary based on credit score. Credit scores less than 670 may result in a 0.75% rate adjustment.
- Loan to value ratios are based upon retail price and/or the NADA Guides Values. Subject to credit approval.
- Older model years than those listed are subject to consideration and a 2% rate adjustment.
- Commercial-use collateral is subject to consideration and a 1% rate adjustment.
- A ¼% rate reduction is available with automatic payment from a First Federal deposit account.
- Full-coverage insurance is required for the financing of all collateral.